Tuesday 19 March 2013

There are no tigers in South America...


As a wise Wilderness Explorer once said: “A Wilderness Explorer is a friend to all, be a plant, a fish or a tiny mole!”

I agree with Russell and his ethos, and whilst I have a lot of time on my hands, I have decided to therefore use it productively. This has precipitated in the decision to write a blog about current zoology events (I’ll try to keep away from a vast array of other past topics I find fascinating, though I'm not promising anything there). If I can just get a couple of people who wouldn't normally read about biology/zoology/conservation news to read my posts, then BAM. Job done and I can go home satisfied. But don’t get me wrong, whilst I’d truly love it if lots of ‘the wider public’ read this, I plan on keeping it as scientifically accurate as my little brain can, but there are bound to be some mistakes that creep in and so I’ll gladly accept and welcome any corrections/criticisms/comments from zoologist and non-zoologist alike. 

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. There is no such word as non-zoologist. Otherwise, jolly good. Gx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did open myself up for that one, cheers Georgey. Managed to eat your body weight in kebabs yet? x

      Delete